Incorporated in 1954, the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers (NASGW) is made up of experts devoted to furthering the interests and business of companies just like yours, each and every day.
By joining NASGW or utilizing two-step distribution, a manufacturer becomes part of a community that’s putting these kinds of resources behind their business:
Yet that’s just the start of the competitive advantages that NASGW wholesalers can supply:
- Over 4,000 employees who supply sales, service and delivery service in the U.S., Canada and internationally.
- Over 1,000 experienced and knowledgeable sales-people who call regularly on thousands of retail outlets selling sporting goods to the consumer.
- More than 4,000,000 square feet of warehouse space located throughout the U.S.
- Sales of more than $5.1 billion annually of sporting goods equipment and accessories.
- A capital investment in inventory of over $600,000,000.